ToeSox Women's Full Toe Bella Socks
Small / Sea Lace
While many foot ailments can be genetic, many are caused from a lack of attention to their design. Spreading your five toes is one of the best ways to help your feet.
- Relieve discomfort and pain from bunions caused from wearing constraining footwear.
- Help reverse the damage caused by wearing tight, ill-fitting shoes that can cause painful foot ailments like Morton’s Neuroma.
- Activate muscles and increase blood circulation for enhanced healing.
- Align the bones and strengthen muscles to train the toes to naturally uncross.
The foot is designed with five toes for a purpose so our products are created to support this natural movement – with five toes. Spread love to your feet by spreading your five toes with us
- 77% Organic Cotton, 19% Polyester, 4% Other Fiber
- It's like you're bare foot...but even better. For all barefoot activities, like Pilates, yoga, dance, barre, and martial arts. Stick To Your Practice. Ballet-inspired, bare foot experience for yoga, barre and Pilates.
- GRIP: ToeSox Patented grip sock ensures non slip and provides secure foot placement during all bare foot fitness practices
- DESIGN: Five toe construction allows toes to move and spread naturally. Fitted heel eliminates bunching and twisting. Arch band provides gentle pressure to lift and support. Open foot design feels barely there.
- HYGIENIC: Barrier between foot and equipment protects feet from unwanted dirt and germs.
- CONTENTS: 90% Organic Cotton 8% Elastane, 2% Other Fiber. Printed socks: 58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 8% Elastane, 2% Other Fiber. Line dry or low heat in dryer. No bleach or iron
We Also Recommend