Teva Women's Verra Sandal
6 / Bungee Cord
Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain Care and Cleaning found Here
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.31" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Water-ready sandal featuring two hook-and-loop for adjustability and heel pull-on loop
- Shock-absorbing ShocPad technology, Microban zinc-based odor-resistant treatment
- Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy
- Spider Rubber outsole for traction and durability
We Also Recommend