From a grand canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980's by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category. For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear. Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning "nature" and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for "friendship" and "water." Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Universal Strapping System
- Water-ready polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- -Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- -EVA foam footbed cushions and softly supports for all-day comfort