An elevated heel and biomechanical shape help to stabilize your foot and improve the energy transfer between you and your skates or pedals for greater power, control and comfort.
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE HIGH-DENSITY FOAM. Closed cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort.
- HEEL-TO-TOE PROFILE. The elevated heel increases the surface area in contact between your foot and the midsole.
- VENTING SYSTEM. The vent holes line up with the perforations in most hockey skates improve air circulation and breathability.
- ODOR-CONTROL COATING. All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- STABILIZER CAP. The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- HEEL CUP. Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- Sizing:C: 6.5 - 8 US Womens/5.5 - 7 US Mens