REVO X BEAR GRYLLS COLLABORATION SUNGLASSES
VISUAL CLARITY WHEN IT MATTERS MOST
Revo has partnered with Bear Grylls featuring polarized sunglass lens technology for a lightweight, impact-resistant, enhanced view.
In 2019 tech-forward sunglasses brand Revo and acclaimed survival instructor Bear Grylls sought an indestructible material that would meet the needs of adventurers. Grylls was drawn to Revo for their well-known technical capabilities. The Bear Grylls collection celebrates Bear’s vision to Inspire, Equip and Empower his fans. The frames are crafted of innovative Revo SuperFlex frame material – both metal and plastic.
UTILITY, VERSATILITY & STYLE
Part of the Revo x Bear Grylls capsule collection, Espen is virtually indestructible. With Revo’s advanced lightweight, impact-resistant Serilium polycarbonate lens and a bendable frame constructed of Revo SuperFlex material, Espen delivers next-level performance and durability for the most adventurous lifestyles. Elastomeric nose pads and temple tips will keep your Espens comfortably in place all day.
- Size Guide: Medium-Large fit
- Revo high-contrast polarized Serilium lenses: Lightweight, impact-resistant, glare-reducing polycarbonate
- Measurements: 59-14-132 mm and Lens Height: 41.1 mm
- 6-base lens technology: A flatter profile, temple to temple
- Revo SuperFlex: A bendable, virtually indestructible frame material
- Elastomeric nose pad and temple tips: Slip-reducing rubber provides a more secure fit
- Integrated spring hinge: Flexible temple for a comfortable, secure fit
- Revo Light Management System: Filters harmful UV, HEV, and Blue Light
- Digital Device-friendly: Reduces glare and enhances clarity of digital screens
BUILT TO LAST
TECHNOLOGY THAT PERFORMS
Only a Revo lens features our signature NASA Light Management System technology. The LMS meticulously manages the entire spectrum of light to provide optimum vision in all conditions. Good, helpful light is allowed in and enhanced, while harmful light is reduced or blocked.