On Women's Cloudventure Running Shoe
Mulberry/Grey / 7
Growing up in the Swiss Alps, the On team learned a thing or two about running in the mountains, which is why the Cloudventure offers so many innovative features for trail running.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber sole.The Grip-Rubber profile of the Cloudventure performs in the most demanding conditions. Its sole is micro-engineered with four distinct levels of grip, so you̢‰â?ã¢re in control on the trail, and the street.
- Light, comfortable and unique 2-Layer upper.The Cloudventure family is built with an ingenious 2-layer upper. It combines a highly comfortable and supportive inner layer with a breathable, light outer layer that is also treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating.
- Intelligent CloudTecÌâå¨ cushioning.The patented CloudTecÌâå¨ sole has 11 individual pods that stretch back upon impact to offset the forces of downhill running. We call it horizontal cushioning, and it comes on top of our standard vertical cushioning.
- Made for the trail.Every aspect of the Cloudventure has been engineered with the ultimate trail running shoes in mind ̢‰â?ÛÏ right down to the toe-caps. Fused with rubber and engineered mesh, it provides protection for the toes while still remaining lightweight and flexible.
- Heel-toe offset : 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight : 240 g I 8.5 oz (US W 7)
We Also Recommend