OakleyÂ® RadarÂ® Ev Pathâ„¢
Silver / Fire Iridium
RADARÂ® EV PATHâ„¢
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, RadarÂ® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O MatterÂ® frame to the grip of its UnobtaniumÂ® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- Click here to explore Radar EV
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- UnobtaniumÂ® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matterâ„¢ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICSÂ®
High Definition OpticsÂ® (HDOÂ®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
INCLUDED LENS SPECIFICATIONS
- Light Transmission:Â 16%
- Light Conditions:Â Bright Light
- Contrast:Â Increased
- Base Lens Color:Â Orange
- 1.Â Lens Width:Â 138 mm
- 2.Â Bridge Width:Â 0 mm
- 3.Â Lens Height:Â 50 mm
- 4.Â Temple Arm Length:Â 128 mm
We Also Recommend