Since NRS introduced Heavy-Duty Cam Straps to river runners over 20 years ago, they've been used for virtually every hold-down application. These straps use 1' polypropylene webbing with a tensile strength of 1500 lbs. The cam buckles offer a tensile strength of 2000 lbs, and are attached to the strap with a military-spec 'box tack' for further durability. For ease of identification, the length of the strap is woven in the webbing.Whether you're attaching your boat to your vehicle or your frame to your boat, NRS straps won't let you down.
- NRS 1" wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it's your strap, NOT his
- Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water folks love these burly cargo straps; Webbing is soaked in their proprietary UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors