Omega might be the last letter of the Greek alphabet, but it comes in first in lumen count among NiteRider taillights. NiteRider puts those 330 lumens to work not only during the night, and providing Optimal VIZ in the day as well with its Daylight Visible Flash (DVF). In 2012, NiteRider® launched an awareness campaign ‘Lights 4 Lives’. The overriding goal was simple; spread the message of using lights not only during the night, but equally important, during the day for added safety and visibility. And the Omega™ 330 is the epitome of NiteRider’s safety initiative.
- DAYLIGHT VISIBLE FLASH FOR INCREASED RIDER SAFETY with 6 hour run time in its brightest setting for those extended rides. Riding with a bright tail light in the daylight is every bit as important as at night.
- CHOICE OF MULTIPLE LIGHT MODES. Max Flash - 6:00h Fast Flash - 17:30h Disco Flash - 9:30h Pulse Flash - 6:30h Steady High - 7:00h Steady Low - 36:30h
- USB RECHARGEABLE Charge Time: 2:15h. The easy on-and-off seat post strap with quick release tab makes the Omega convenient when you do need to give it a quick charge.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR upon powering off, indicator flashes blue notifying you that there is more than 20% battery level. And will light up red when below approx. 20% remaining.
- LIMITED LIFETIME that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
- FL1 STANDARD IP64 WATER AND DUST RESISTANT NiteRider taillights are engineered to withstand diverse riding conditions.
- FAST / EASY TO INSTALL mounting, no tools required. Place seat post strap mount onto seat post, wrap durable strap around for a secure fitment. Seat Post Strap mount features angle adjustment capability, to fine tune light output direction.
- 330 Lumens
- 79 Grams