The La Sportiva Bushido is a neutral, low drop, lightweight trail running shoe that doesn‰۪t scrimp on toughness needed for aggressive trails, sharp rocks or steep terrain. This combination of durable features like RockGuard TPU shank that protects you from foot bruises while still maintaining ultralight status making this a good to shoe for big backcountry trail runs or long days hiking. The Impact Brake System increases stability on steep down hills or while quick changes in direction. Sportiva added air mesh upper to keep your feet comfortable and dry and blister free. A reinforced toe cap means the Bushido will hold up to abuse of off road racing and trail running on rugged terrain. Expect a high performance, low volume fit giving you a snug fit that might require sizing up.
- LIGHTWEIGHT low profile design weighs only 10.5oz making it a go-to shoe for long off road, training or racing; STB Control construction wraps underfoot for stability control and ultralight weight
- OFF ROAD FOOT PROTECTION La Sportiva‰۪s rockguard TPU shank provides protection in the forefoot to avoid bruises when trail running up or down steep trails and rugged off road terrain
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE air mesh uppers on the top of the running sneaker provide high breathability keeping your feet dry, preventing blisters; low stack height provides performance for midfoot strikers
- DURABLE REINFORCED TOE protects your feet and allows the shoe to hold up run after repeated runs. Rubber sole sticks rocks, tree roots and rugged terrain
- IMPACT BREAK SYSTEM provides excellent stability on steep descents; outsole lugs provide traction even on off camber or slick muddy trails