The Akasha Men‰۪s Trail running shoe is La Sportivas answer to a high cushion, rockered backcountry shoe. Designed for really pouring on the miles without your feet taking a beating. Lightweight materials make this shoe surprisingly nimble for such comfortable ride while the Frixion XT outsole puts sticky rubber when the trails get steep, wet or all of the above. Trail Rocker, with its 6mm heel-to-toe drop, provides a super smooth shoe heel to toe transition making it a favorite among long distance backcountry trail runners and hikers who like an ultra cushioned and extremely comfortable shoe.
- HIGH CUSHION TRAIL ROCKER sole provides a smooth heel toe transition and comfort on rugged trails, steep terrain and long runs for backcountry racing, trail runs and ultra-marathons
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE well-vented AirMesh fabrics wick sweat on hot days to control moisture and keep feet cool, comfortable and blister free; Quick drying fabrics and reinforced uppers are ultralight
- DURABLE REINFORCED uppers and toe cap protect your foot to prevent blowouts even after miles of abuse on the most demanding hikes, trail runs, training runs or high millage races
- HIGH GRIP TRACTION from soft Frixion XT rubber outsole stays grippy even on wet rocks, roots or trail running in the rain; Impact Brake System provides confidence on steep descents and tight trails
- STABILITY AND SUPPORT from high cushioned sole gives you a stable platform on flat rolling trails yet nimble enough for technical terrain, mountain running, steep ascents and high alpine runs