Light, clean, and super versatile ̢‰â?ÛÏ our ACT Trails now appear in a fresh, sleek look. The sporty no-frills all-rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking trips via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
- Load adjustment straps allow precise positioning of the backpack.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining.
- Flexible, tensioned DelrinÌâå¨ U-shaped frame provides stability at minimum weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit to create a compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
- Mesh hip fins ensure a great compact fit, but can be stowed away for easy harness use.
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity. It thus stabilizes and distributes the load evenly and guarantees great control. The large open pore structure of the Aircontact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs. (Proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in cooperation with the University of Erlangen/Germany.)
- Weight: 1100 g
- Volume: 24 litre
- Size: 58 / 26 / 19 (H x W x D) cm