Sleek and spacious, packs with lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical design, the ACT Lite models are the perfect companions on any trekking and mountaineering tours. The very technical shoulder strap construction features a bilaminate foam and an exact anatomical shape.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame transfers weight on the hips. The crossed aluminium stays create a flexible, yet stable internal frame that follows your body movements.
- The VariQuick system allows an easy, quick adjustment to the individual back length.
- The load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps add extra stability. The special "Triglide" buckles ensure easy positioning.
- Anatomically S-shaped shoulder straps with airy 3D AirMesh lining guarantee perfect fit and great ventilation.
- Light, slim and anatomically shaped: the hip wings ensure even load distribution. Their soft foam with breathable 3D AirMesh lining offers outstanding comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps regulate weight transfer and add extra stability.
- Aircontact system sits close to the wearer's back and feature pads with a special, breathable hollow chamber foam. The pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
- Weight: 1580 g
- Volume: 35 litre
- Size: 70 / 27 / 22 (H x W x D) cm