Darn Tough Vermont Men's Cushion Hiker Micro Crew Sock
Black / S
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, our "1466" Hiker raised the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year we hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique â€œput it on, forget itâ€™s onâ€ feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamlessâ„¢: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% LycraÂ® Spandex
We Also Recommend